Author, AA Year, Title of blog post, Title of Blog, format, Day Month (of post), viewed day month year, <http://xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>.
Allen, E 2015, The future is now, Library of Congress Blog, blog post, 21 October, viewed 22 August 2018, <https://blogs.loc.gov/loc/2015/10/the-future-is-now/>.
.... "made for a point in time some 25 years later" (Allen 2015, para. 3).
- If no proper name is given, the author's username may be used instead
- If the author puts multiple posts up on the same day, include the time the entry was posted.- e.g. 12 November 13:53
- If you are referencing a comment from a blog, use the name of the commenter instead of the author of the blog post and change the format to blog comment
- If the post is long, refer to the paragraph number in your in-text citation
- If you are using the whole blog and not an individual post, do not include the Blog Post Title and change the format to blog