Surname, Firstname. Title of Thesis. Version/Date, Publisher, Date of Publication.
Blomeley, Clare.The Formation of Self in Henry Miller's Obelisk Trilogy. Australian Catholic University, 2015.
Surname, Firstname. Title of Thesis. Version/Date, Publisher, Date of Publication,URL.
Allen, Heath. Interpreting and Clarifying Quine's Indeterminacy Thesis. Oklahoma State University, 2011, shareok.org/bitstream/handle/11244/14692/Allen_okstate_0664M_13601.pdf?sequence=1&isAllowed=y.
Heath ....... (1)
........ (Heath 1)
- The title is always in italics
- All words in the title and subtitle are capitalised, except articles and prepositions
- If the book is not a first edition, place the edition number after the title followed by the abbreviation, ed. (for example, 3rd ed.)
- Direct quotes always require page numbers
- Do not include http//: in the url
- The Works Cited list must be double-spaced, be formatted to have a hanging indent, and have a centred heading
- For multiple authors check the author layout table for in-text and Works Cited list format