Use a bibliography entry for book or journal article the figure appears in.
Reference the print book or journal article, and add a figure or table number (if available) and title.
1. Mohammed Chaichian. Empires and Walls : Globalization, Migration, and Colonial Domination (BRILL, 2014),198, Table 7.3 Population of U.S.-Mexico Border Twin Cities, 1930– 2020 (projected), http://ebookcentral.proquest.com/lib/acu/detail.action?docID=1579995.
3. Chaichian. Empires and Walls.
- If the author's given name is provided, use the full name
- Words in the titles and subtitles are caplitalised, except articles and prepositions
- If the book is not a first edition, place the edition number after the title of the book, eg: Book Title. 2nd ed.)
- The author is inverted for the Bibliography but not for the footnotes
- The second line of the Bibliography entry is indented
- The first line of the Footnote entry is indented
- The first footnote includes all of the publication information
- Subsequent footnotes of the same source include only the author’s surname, the book title, and the page number(s)
- For multiple authors check the author layout table for in-text and bibliography format