Author. (year). Title of document (cat. no. XXX). Retrieved from URL
Childhood Education and Care, Australia, June 2017 (cat. no. 4402.0). [table] Retrieved from http://www.abs.gov.au/AUSSTATS/abs@.nsf/Lookup/4402.0Main+Features1June%202017?OpenDocument
...as shown in Table 1, Children aged 0 – 11 attend care...
Care attended last week 1996-2017.
Note. Reprinted from Childhood Education and Care, Australia, June 2017 (cat. no. 4402.0). retrieved from http://www.abs.gov.au/ausstats/abs@.nsf/0/F924A95E815CD063CA257657001619DE?Opendocument Copyright 2017 by ABS.
Format of caption
Note. Reprinted [adapted] from “Title of article,” by A. B. Author and C. D. Author, Year, Journal Title, Volume, page number. Copyright Year by "Name of copyright holder".
Note. Reprinted [adapted] from Title of book (p. xx), by E. F. Author, Year, Place of Publication: Publisher. Copyright Year by "Name of copyright holder".
- The table should be reproduced in your paper exactly as it appears in another source: Same format or state, no reconfiguration or new analysis
- In-Text reference should include the word Table with its number next to it
- Give a title which describes the contents of the table
- You must provide a caption, beneath the table: Include the word Note. before your citation
- The information that should appear in the Note below the table must include the following: Reprinted from Title of Work, by Author. Retrieved from ... Date of Copyright by Copyright Holder, this format differs from the reference list format
- If the table is from a book or journal article the reference list entry is as it is for a book or journal article