International Court of Justice decisions (Rule 10)
- Case name - include the case name in italics as it appears on the first page of the report.
- Leave out 'The' 'Case concerning' and 'Case concerning the'.
- Also leave out 'Question of the' and 'The Question of the'.
Case Name Parties, Names or Advisory Opinion Phase [Year] Report Series and Series Letter Starting Page and case Number, Pinpoint.
Application of the Convention on the Prevention and Punishment of the Crime of Genocide (Bosnia and Herzegovina v Serbia and Montenegro (Judgment)  ICJ Rep 43.
- Include general list number as it appears on the page on which the judgment commences.
- Full date is the judgment date.
Case Name Parties, Names or Advisory Opinion Phase (International Court of Justice, General list No, Full Date) Pinpoint.
Certain Questions of Mutual Assistance in Criminal Matters (Djibouti v France) (Judgment) (International Court of Justice, General List No 136, 4 June 2008).