Education Research Complete is world’s largest and most complete collection of full text education journals. It is a bibliographic and full text database covering scholarly research and information relating to all areas of education.
The JTD Research Briefings provide analyses and insights on higher education that are:
• Evidence-based and data-driven
• Grounded in a deep understanding of higher education and expertise in data analysis
• Looking through Australian eyes at national and international issues
• Timely, examining emerging issues and recently released national and international data
• Objective, independent, going beyond the commentary
• Synthesised and integrated from a range of sources, and
• Time and resource saving – highlighting key facts, figures and issues.
ProQuest Education Journals gives users access to over 760 top educational publications, including more than 600 of the titles in full text. It covers primary, secondary, and higher education but also special education, home schooling, adult education, and hundreds of related topics.
Taylor and Francis Online is a leading provider of specialist information to the global academic & scientific, professional and commercial communities. They publish all journals from Taylor & Francis, Routledge and Psychology Press.
VOCEDplus is a free research database for tertiary education, especially as it relates to workforce needs, skills development, and social inclusion. It covers vocational education and training (VET), higher education, adult and community education, informal learning, and VET in Schools. It is international in scope and contains over 44,000 English language records, many with links to full text documents.